Drives the Strategic Sales Growth of AE Backoffice LLC’s ($4m ARR) solutions & services to build revenue to a projected target of $10m over the next few years. Applies broad knowledge of company’s product, service, and technical capabilities to identify new growth clients while consistently improving operational efficiency. Oversees the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define solutions and opportunities to expand market share. Evaluates in-depth market analysis and leads business case for optimization of existing products/solutions alternatives. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. This position is both strategic and operational in nature and requires extensive industry experience.
AEB is a leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to business in North America, AEB provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, backed by an understanding of domain and industry requirements. We offer solutions, designs, applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility, and imagination.
We specialize in the following solutions and services: IoT, Storage Solutions, Physical Security, Managed Services, Connected Building Networks, Design Technology, Data Center Design, Network Planning & Design, Cloud Computing, BPO
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong kills in prospecting and revenue generation; C-Suite conversationalist
- Motivation to build and impact a small growth company.
- Developed network in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Reliable closer & proven history within technical sales opportunities.
- Growth potential to lead and build a team.
- Develops and leads sales process for all net new logos.
- Serves as AEB Evangelist, championing our product & service lines.
- An approachable, empowering, and open-minded leader who successfully manages and guides global teams; identifying and developing key talent.
- Proven ability to initiate, develop, and maintain meaningful and productive relationships with clients.
- The targeted candidate has direct and proven experience selling custom IT services/solutions
- Entrepreneurial attitude; a professional looking for career growth.
- Responsible for leading and managing all aspects of client management, service delivery and operational efficiency
- Experience with distributed and/or Global delivery models.
- Passionate experience for social tools and new technology
- Accountable for new logo revenue, organic growth, quality of service, and client satisfaction as well as the company’s operating model and performance
- Alignment to client’s core values, mission, and vision.
- Demonstrates ability to execute operational objectives, leading a customer centric and synergistic team that excels in developing and maintaining large accounts.
- Good networker (tied into the “rumor mill or inner circle”) – knows what is happening in the market before it hits the net/papers. Speaks knowledgably about key businesses in the community and their challenges, strategies etc.
- Possesses technological savvy. Able to deploy rapid change to allow for business development and growth
- Candidates resumes are screened by Management – please email resumes to [email protected]
- Further assessments and questionnaires will follow.
- Successful candidates will be arranged for Face-to-Face interviews
- National relationships
- Nearshore & Offshore experience is a positive
- Advanced degree
- Familiar with commercial legal terms to help facilitate contract reviews and negotiations.
- Experience managing teams.
- Ability to translate technical value into business value to high-level executives.