- SMART Transportation, Mobility & Logistics
- SMART Emergency Services
- SMART Waste Management
- SMART Air
- SMART Water
- SMART Urbanization
- SMART Retail
- SMART Energy & Lighting
- SMART Agriculture
- SMART Buildings & Home Automation
- SMART Security & Surveillance
Solutions like the ones above will help your city to:
- Boost energy efficiency. Optimize delivery of energy and electricity by applying analytics to data that’s streaming from smart grid sensors.
- Improve citizen services. Automatically detect when citizen services – such as trash or recycling – are needed, and provide those services more effectively.
- Take control of transportation issues. Dynamically manage traffic flow and parking availability, which helps boost the economy while reducing citizen transit and shipping delivery times
- Proactively maintain public assets and infrastructure. Automatically know when vehicles, bridges and other assets or infrastructure are likely to need maintenance.
- Anticipate disruptions. Dynamically sense the citizen environment and mitigate government service disruptions using social media and other citizen data.
Below is a beautifully designed map showing many of the anticipated SMART Cities needs, according to the National League of Cities. Click here for a guided tour of the connected city as noted by the NLC (National League of Cities)
At AEB – IoT, we work hard to ensure that our solutions can take their place in a fully connected world, where AI and IoT will drive more and more of the service interactions that keep cities moving and help make life better.
AEB – IoT solutions include voice, video, and text recording and analytics; feedback management; and desktop and process analytics that can provide insight into citizens’ issues and concerns — and how various service elements are captured, processed, and resolved. This data can provide invaluable insights into the current state of operations and how they can be improved and streamlined in the future.
We are already working with various cities of various sizes across the US to begin the exciting transition into becoming SMART. Remember, you don’t have to be an “NFL” city to become SMART. Many cities with smaller populations are actually leading the charge and the bigger cities are following their lead. We would love to have the opportunity to work with your city to uncover your SMART priorities and assist your community in “Getting to SMART!”
Please click here to schedule a FREE SMART City consultation today! Or, you can feel free to call us toll-free at (888) 866-8362 x 101.