Functional testing is performed at different granularity levels and is done to ensure full compliance with the requirements.
- Functional Testing Process
- Analyze Requirements
- Test planning & Test Cases
- Automated Testing
- Defect Management
- Test Reporting
- Analyze and repeat
- Functional Testing Services
- Smoke testing
- Unit / module testing
- Integration testing
- System testing
- Regression / sanity testing
- User acceptance testing
- Functional Testing via different models
Managed testing services
Our testing team takes up all testing activities
Providing testing specialists to strengthen your testing team and/or speed up the testing process
Setting up your testing practice
Our seasoned QA consultants help you set up an independent testing team relying on industry standards.
Our team has several decades of collective experience as a test partner for some of the world’s best software products. We bring high-quality customer experiences to enterprises with functional testing that identifies risk and weakness. Our flexible functional QA testing solution includes passionate testers, a test management platform customized for client cycles, and a strategic process.
Delivering end-to-end automation testing services after careful consideration of the requirements and your processes. Our comprehensive test automation approach is the backbone which has proven effective is accomplishing testing needs for our clients including Fortune 500 companies.
Our test automation services include test automation planning, tools selection, test environment setup, test data preparation, test scripts development, maintenance, and test reporting.
Test Automation processes
- Evaluation of automation requirements and goals
- Selection of test automation framework and tools
- Test data preparation, test development and integration of test automation into CI/CD
- Creation of regression test suites with flexible execution techniques
- Periodic review of test suites for ensuring testing quality
- Functional Testing
- Integration Testing (API testing)
- Performance Testing
We can help you pinpoint your IT security vulnerabilities before hackers do
Cybersecurity practice consists of:
- End-to-End Security Testing
- Penetration Testing
- Infrastructure Security Audit
- Security Code Review
- Adaptive Cyber security
- Vulnerability Testing & Assessment
- Team of security testing engineers certified in CEH, CISA, OSCP, and CISSP
- Expert assistance with cybersecurity testing solutions working in parallel with your DevSecOps/Agile teams
- Address virus and malware vulnerabilities together with limited online and offline storage options
- Threat Modeling to conduct proactive assessment of cyber security threats and further prioritizing mitigation strategy for benefiting client enterprises
Typical attack vectors addressed:
- Authentication Attacks
- Brute force, common passwords, etc.
- System Dependency Attacks
- Corrupt or missing files, third-party components, etc.
- Input Attacks
- SQL injections, buffer overruns, etc.
- Design Attacks
- Unprotected internal APIs, alternate code paths around security checks, etc.
- Information Leakage Attacks
- Directory indexing and other inadvertent information disclosure
- Cryptographic Attacks
- Cryptographic implementations and patching
- Business Model Attacks
- Faulty process validation, etc.
Our roster of security experts can assess your application(s) components for vulnerabilities dynamically at runtime and proactively in terms of analyzing your applications’ source code for security defects. A typical vulnerability assessment engagement follows an internal process that has been used by us to test fortune 500 clients.
Our Performance Testing Services Ensuring High Responsiveness of Software Application. We aim to ensure the system’s stability and proper functioning under expected, continuous, and stress load.
Our competence as a performance testing company can be reviewed through high-end knowledge we possess associated to open-source/commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) tools and various application technologies. Each of our clients take advantage of our improvised cost model which is helpful for them when it comes to assessing the performance of web, mobile, client-server, and cloud-based applications.
Performance Testing Methodology
We do performance testing for applications and systems to highlight performance/compliance requirements. It is our responsibility to ensure your software product delivers seamless functionality under significant load.
Software analysis & performance/load requirements:
- Strategize design
- Configure load generation
- Monitoring of server and load generation
- Test data generation
- Development of load scripts
- Executing test cases
- Results assessment and comprehensive reporting
- Performance Testing Model supported:
- Mobile Performance Testing
- Website Performance Testing
- API Performance Testing
- Performance Testing for individual modules